13 Brave souls attended the venue at the Outpost. Obviously excited about the main event. As expected for an main event, festivities may have started a few minutes late while the band prepared!!!
- Warm up lap
- returned to tennis courts for
- Pot Pickers
- Side Stradle Hops
- A PAx member rolled 2 dice summed them up and did
- 2 = 10 second of Lindsay Lohan
- 3= 3 travolta merkin….new, Pax was impresssed!!
- 4= Lungee to other side of court and back
- 5= Bear Crawl to other side and back
- 6= 6 LBC
- 7= 7 Merkins
- 8= 8 Squats
- 9= 9 Elvis Merkins
- 10= 10 Carolina Dry Docks
- 11= 11 WWI sit ups
- 12= 12 Burpees
- Much to everyones delight the dice came up double 6s on first roll…12 burpees.
- We ended up doing lots of Squats, Merkins, LBCs and Lungees/
- Unfortunately no LIndsay Lohans and not enough bear crawls or burpees
- After rolling dice twice and doing both of those exercises we did suicides to the tennis court lines.
- Of course the pax was treated to Elvis music during the Roll part of Rocks and Rolls.
- Much less complaining about the music this time. IN fact, We heard several requests to turn it up!!! or was that to drown out the MAdbum accompaniment?!!
- Either way we have 12 more Elvis fans in the PAx!!!
- Next we mooseyed over to the Rock Pile.
- The Pax was warned to choose wisely but as is typical Chitwood and Neo picked hernia inducing boulders.
- Rock Curlsx10
- Overhead Rock Press x10
- Rock Squats x10
- Rock Lungees x 10
- Rock Step Ups x10
- Rock Dips x10
- Rock Triceps Extensions x10
- We did 2-4 of these exercises and switched rocks..
- We completed 2 complete sets before it was time for the…ENCORE!!
- Lastly we did Planks and Merkins while listening to ” If I can Dream.”
- At least Madbum did…some of the Pax was pooped out by this time.
- Read lyrics above…as stated previously it is about Heaven.
Today was Dimples last time in the gloom for a while.
Sandhills F3 has thoroughly enjoyed having Jake with us over the last several months!!!