15 pax took the DRP, answered the call this morning and got better for it.
The Pax: FroYo, Mel, Flying Tomato, FroYo, Uncle Jesse, CPT D, Vault, Ostertag, Mad Bum, Aruba, Chitwood, Bowtie, Guinness and Dockers
Warm Up: Arm Circles, SSH, Windmills
- DORA; the pax counted off by two’s and:
- While one group was running to E-Talia
- The other performed Merkins (100), Squats (200), Lunges (300)
- 25 Burpees in the center of the spoke
- 25 Squats/Monkey Humpers/Lunges/Squats at the corners
- 25 Merkins toward the cardinal direction
- Bruce Lee
- American Hammer 25 IC
- LBCs 25 IC
- Heels to Heaven 25 IC
- Freddy Mercury 25 IC
- Long Slow Flutter 25 IC
- WWII SitUps 25 IC
Finished it off with bringing everyone back to the center and doing ten Burpees.
Flying Tomato prayed us out.
MOLESKINE: DORA SPOKE. Don’t listen to Dora…..listen to God. What’s he put on your heart today? Don’t hear him? Stop the mumble-chatter, pause, and listen again – he’s there!