- 7 PAX arrived at Paynehurst for the much talked about Baseball workout. 6 Pax (including QIC) arrived on time.
- Warm up exercises/ Giants trivia
- 10 Windmills for SF Giants 2010 WS champs
- 12 Cotton Pickers for 2012 SF Giants WS champs.
- 14 Squats for 2014 SF Giants WS champs
- Yes folks, that is 3 WS championships in 5 years.
- Zero bearcrawls for the number of WS championships (during 162 game seasons) for the LA Dodgers over the last 30 years.
- Next Strike 1,,2,3
- We paired up.
- As one guy runs the bases… Single, double, triple and 4 baggers. The other guy does burpees, hand release pushups and catcher squats. When team total of 100, 200 and 300, respectively, is reached we are done.
- Next we did some drills
- Between the foul lines karokee left and right.
- Between the foul lines, sad attempt at straight leg toe touches as we walked. Beano would not have liked this performance.
- Finally high knees
- Everyone’s favorite Elvis merkins.
- Basically, a bunch of pushups while we ponder the Evis song “If I can dream. Ask scout about the theme of the song. Lyrics as below.
2B Capt D
SS Flying T
C Aruba (Good thing he has a new hip)
LF Waldolf (he was shouting his encouragement to us as he ran by from left field.
Huckleberry and Dos XX
Thank you for letting me lead today