10 men turned out this morning to get better. Chilly morning, but felt perfect once we stated moving.
PAX: Napalm, Captain D, Magic, Scout, Berry, Quatro, Flying Tomato, Aruba, and Fix It Felix (FNG)
- A shortened loop around the block (stopped at the playground for the softer ground)
- This is where Southern Pines Councilman Bill Pate found that some of the soft landing material had been torn up. He responded with “do you know how expensive this is?” That might have been the Councilman in him or the “dad” part talking. 🙂
- Arm Circles IC x10
- Windmills IC x10
- Cotton Pickers IC x10
- Imperial Walkers IC x10
- On your 6 for some ab work
- 20 IC LBCs
- 20 IC Freddie Mercury’s
- 20 Dolly’s
- 20 Rosie’s
- Both for Captain D
- Mosey to a parking lot on Pennsylvania
- Circle up and do the exercise selected by the PAX member. That PAX member then goes the the stairs and reverse bear crawls UP the stairs and comes back to the PAX. Repeato. We got about 13 rounds in.
- Exercises included: burpees, Merkins, lunges, squats, some break dancing thing (Scout), jump rope, arm circles, windmills, and diamond Merkins
- Mosey back to the park for some stretching
- Magic’s former student, Squirrel’s daughter, and Rafiki
- Colonial 200 – we almost have enough for 2 nine man teams. But we could create another team if there is interest. Dates are 24 and 25 Sept. Josey and Waldorf are heading up the teams.
- Welcome to Chris (Fix It Felix/Felix)
Missed Squirrel this morning for some “belly achin’ abs” and MadBum for the obvious reason….JUMP ROPE.
Nice work by all.