Seven pax, took the Daily Red Pill (DRP) this morning and got better because for it.
The Pax: Squirrel, Napalm, Scout, Neo, Poacher, Flying Tomato and Chitwood
The Runners: XX and Bourne
The Scene: Low 70’s to start the morning. Gotta be honest it was like working out in soup in the Gloom
Special Note: We had an incident today where Police & Ambulances were called in to help a couple, one of which had a loss of consciousness. Neo’s situational awareness was what may have saved their lives and Scout jumped into action getting the wheels of rescue moving. Serious stuff!! And in typical F3 fashion I’m thinking those two would make a good dynamic duo, like…
Rocket Racoon & Groot -or- Batman & Robin – or- The Wonder twins
The Thang: The Millenial
10 Rounds, each round is 100 reps. Once one Pax finishes the 100 reps everyone is done…then mosey a lap around the AO and start the next round.
- 100 SSH
- 100 Lunges, 50 each leg
- 100 Merkins
- 100 LBCs
- 100 Climbers (or 50 4-count)
- 100 Flutter Kicks
- 100 Air Press
- 100 Squats
- 100 Dolly/Rosilita Combo (50 ea)
- 100 Burpees
- 10 sets of 10
Didn’t quite finish up the Burpee’s due to the earlier activity.
Those gathered were all feeling pretty sad for Tomato & Poacher’s M’s as those two were fast on just about everything today.
Belly Aiken Abs 60 sec Plank 10 Xs & Os 20 WWII Situps 30 Freddy Mercury’s In cadence 40 Side leg raises (ea side) In cadence 30 LBCs In Cadence 20 Heels To Heaven In cadence 10 Hello Dolly followed by 10 Rosalita’s 60 sec Plank
- Prayers for the unknown couple Neo & Scout helped this morning. Also for all those who tend to them and who came running when the alarm went off
- We give thanks for growing young men (Jeb) and wish him the best as he trains for Cross-Country running
- Prayers of healing for Deborah and Chuck. Rough times for them right now as she fights breast cancer. Keep them in the palm of your hand.
- For Neo’s mom we continue to lift her for your healing. Good report back by Neo, she continues to look good!
- For Chitwood’s little firecracker daughter who heads to camp this week. Also for his M as she misses her while she’s away
- August is coming and F3 has First Friday beers to pour
Poacher led us out in prayer
MOLESKINE: Chores for today and tomorrow and the next day and the next day….
- Make the Mission clear for all to understand
- Teach all you know
- Encourage individual initiative and manage Failure
In the end you will have left a legacy of love for your fellow man/woman.