9 PAX convened under clear Carolina skies to challenge the humidity, to enjoy a fun-filled beat-down, and to #getbetter.
- Flying Tomato
- Bow Tie
With several hundred workouts under the belt, I opted to shake things up a bit and drag to the Pax to a previously-unexplored, offsite spot for the workout.
After a warmup lap and a brief series of GMs, squats, SSHs and mountain climbers … the Pax moseyed off to a construction site, across from Lowe’s grocery store, where there was a massive mound of dirt (The Anthill) eagerly awaiting their arrival. Those who did the pre-workout Two Scoops run, had the distinct pleasure of retracing 2/3 of their steps … much joy abounded!
- 1.5 mile mosey to site
- lunge / walk up massive dirt mound
- 20 IC LBCs at the top
- 20 IC Freddie Mercuries
- 20 … no let’s make that 10 head-rush inclined WWII sit ups OYO
- lunge down the anthill and mosey to nearby mega-gulley for halfpipe suicices
- back to hill > ascended via bear crawl, periodically encountering golf balls, plastic and glass shards
- as we were running short on time, we opted to exit, stage left
- 1.5 mile mosey back to Flagship HQ
Finished up with some low-key simple Broga.
Froyo is preaching next Saturday at 5:30. It is post count eligible according to the ‘commish.’
For those of you who haven’t heard, Mel and his family are moving to Greensboro. Humble, great person – wish him well!