- 10 top prospects from F3 Sandhills got the call they had been dreaming about since childhood. The end of season call up when MLB teams go from a roster of 40 to 53.
- A jog around the field.
- 28 SSH (For the best catcher on the only team to win 3 World Series Titles this decade Buster Posey.
- 28 Cotton Pickers
- 28 Windmills.
- THE MAIN EVENT….. 1-2-3 STRIKES YOU ARE OUT!
- After only one explanation this times….we paired up
- exercises were
- 100 burpees,
- 200 merkins,
- 300 catcher squats
- while one part of team was doing the exercise the other would sprint to first return to home base and ..next time run a double , next triple and finally all the way around the bases and switch.
- Seems easy enough but is a real beatdown.
- Flying T never did figure out on how to run the bases.
- With one bad knee seems like he would be a natural at running in circles. Perhaps after too much time in Europe he wanted to run on the wrong side of the basepaths.
COOL DOWN EXERCISES
- 28 heels to heven than high knees to other side of field and back
- 28 American Hammers (singles) and sideways shuffle to other side.
- FINALLY WHAT EVERY TOP PROSPECT WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO (Other than making the opening day roster of the SF Giants)
- A local tradition.
- YES ELVIS MERKINS WERE BACK!!!
- No further explanation just do pushups until the song is over.
- If you still don’t know what the song is about either ask Scout or just read below!!!
- Neo -2B
- 1-4 1B
- Stryker SS
- Koobs DH
- Scout C
- Captain D – LF
- Aruba -RF
- Squirrel 3B
- Flying T CF
- Madbum P