Pax: Flying Tomato, Scout, Josey, Poacher, Jeb, Madbum,
7 pax showed up for a Stronghold #Beatdown and hopefully came away better men.
Warm-up lap in reverse around the block, then straight to the BBall Courts for the following:
- Good Morning x 10 IC
- Windmills x 10 IC
- Arm Circles x 15 IC (MTB at 8)
- Flapjack Circles x 15 (MTB at 8)
- Grass Getters x 10 IC
Then went to the brick wall/curb for the following:
- 3 sets of 5 reps: side jump-side jump- pause (ea. Direction)
- 3 sets of 6 reps: single leg hop ups (ea. leg)
- 3 sets of 4 reps: seated box jumps
- 2 sets of 6 reps: leg drive throughs ( ea. leg)
- 2 sets of 10 reps: Split leg curb ups (Irish Dancing)
We then moseyed back to the Bball Court for the Main Event: AMARAP x 5 minutes with 90 sec. Rest with a sports ball ( Medicine, BBall, Soccer,Frozen)
- Round 1 : single arm pushups x 10 each arm , Squats with holding ball straight out x 10 Lunge with a Twist x 10(ea. Leg)
- Rounds 2: Dual Arm Pushups x 10, Scissor Kick w/ball pass thru x 15, Burpees x 5
- Round 3: American Hammers x 20, Overhead Press/ball thrusts x 10, Ball Slams x 15
- Round 4: Alt.Arm push up x 15, Burpee Thrusters x 5, Ball Leg Raises x 10
We then Counted off, and prayers and praises were told( Praise for the birth of Tomato’s Grand Daughter (Sarah Catherine Thomas), Prayers for the start of the School year (Teachers/Students/Parents/School Employees) and continued Prayers for Anthony McCauley and Family for the loss of his wife. Josey led us out in prayer.
With the recent events that are going on, and the viewing of the Growruck17 Documentary. It reminded me of the importance of the 4 core principles that were preached: Get Right, Live Right, Lead Right, so that you can Leave Right. This is what F3 means to me. It allows me to become a better Person, Husband, Father, Friend, Provider than what I could achieve by myself. Thank you all for continuing to sharpen my Iron, and I hope to do the same for you. Till next time in the Gloom.