16 PAX gathered on what one described as a “dry heat” this overly humid morning to get better, for a beat-down, and some fellowship.
- Flying Tomato
- Uncle Jesse
- Dos Equis
- Captain D
Joke-man Scout was tossing ’em out as fast as he could today. Best laugh goes to: “what do spinners eat before they run?” “nothing….they fast.”
- Lap around the train tracks
- 15 IC cotton pickers
- 15 arm circles (and flap jack)
- 15 attempted imperial walkers – but the Q had to punt on this one
- 25 IC SSH
- 10 IC LBDs
- 10 step ups on the wall each leg (OYO)
- 10 IC LBDs
- 10 step ups on the tall site of the wall; each leg (OYO)
Headed to the tennis courts for a little leg work (and burpees)
- Started on the long side of the court, and then through all three courts stopping at each side line and mid line.
- Mode of transport: walking lunges
- Each line 2 burpees, adding 2 at each line. Total of 72 burpees (if my counting is right; and it might not be)
- Back to the end line for some good – old suicide runs
Head to the wall for some Vault led – Sandhills creed.
Headed to the playground for some ab work.
- 20 4 count American Hammers
- 20 4 count Freddie Mercurys
- 20 WWII sit ups OYO
- 20 4 count LBCx
Headed back to the basketball court where the Q called Omaha and pointed at Sprocket for some seal clap ‘merkins.
Closed out with some stretching.
Froyo is preaching next Saturday at 5:30. It is post count eligible according to the ‘commish’
We also found out that the PAX is losing one of our members in the coming weeks. Mel is packing up the fam and moving to Greensboro. That does not get him out of BRR, nor does it mean that he can’t come back. Always welcome with us Mel. You made us better too.
Finally – just when you think you are having a bad day at work…give this a read.