A lot of good mumble chatter this morning about Squirrel’s eggnog….
PAX: Captain D, Wrangler, Meat Sweats, FroYo, Ostertag, Uncle Jesse, Scout, Kaffee, MadBum, Fragile, Flying Tomato, Chitwood, Roadhouse, Dockers, and Neo. (I think; sorry if I missed someone, or added someone).
We had a smaller group for Blair Witch this morning; and the witch was taking names: Captain D took a spill, and Hammerhead and Bourne had nagging injuries that popped up. Good news – no one got lost. (CHITWOOD)
The Warm Up: Reverse lap around the block, followed by SSH, arm circles, windmills, and cotton pickers.
- To the wall for some step ups, and dips.
- Mosey to the train station for some squats, lunges, burpees, and shoulder tap merkins.
- Mosey to the playground for LBCs and WWII sit ups; followed by more LBCs because my counting cadence was off (thanks Kaffee) 🙂
- To the tennis courts for box jump burpees, bear crawls, crab walks, and some karaoke.
- Back to the basketball court for more burpees, SSH, squats, and some lunges.
Announcements: Captain will be posting more information about his oyster event on 12/24.
Prayers: Kaffee reminded us that regardless of what side of the democracy scale you happen to be on, the country could use some prayers. We live in the great country in the world; don’t forget that.
Scout prayed us out.
Good work all.