- 11 top baseball recruits and Captain D from F3 Sandhills gathered for a winter baseball workout.
- And SF Giants history.
- 3 Burpees penalty for Captain D being late (the Q knows he is a hypocrite) for the 3 WS Titles of the SF Giants.
- A jog around the parking lot.
- 28 SSH (For Buster Posey the best catcher for the 2010’s)
- 28 Cotton Pickers. For the same.
- Because a potential noise complaint we moved to the baseball field
- 14 Windmills. For the 2014 SF Giants WS Title.
- THE MAIN EVENT….. 1-2-3 STRIKES YOU ARE OUT!
- After only one explanation this time and during Elvis music…..
- exercises were
- 100 burpees,
- 200 merkins,
- 300 catcher squats
- while one part of team was doing the exercise the other would sprint to first return to home base and ..next time run a double , next triple and finally all the way around the bases and switch.
- Seems easy enough but it is a real beatdown.
COOL DOWN EXERCISES
- Karaoke across outfield
- High Knees
- Side shuffles.
- Finally back by popular demand (well except the neighbors)……………….. Elvis Merkins.
- Roadhouse 1B
- Rip SS
- Josey DH
- Scout C
- Neo – LF
- Aruba 3B
- Fro yo CF
- Chitwood – P
- Captain D – Out in Right Field where we can hide his glove and his 50lb ruck!!!!
Relief Pitcher- Madbum Closer -Flying T.
Chitwood lead us out in prayer.
Praises for Rakiki out of hospital and doing better. Madbum mothers first chemo treatment went well.
As always a pleasure men.