14 members of F3 Sandhills anxiously came out of ther gloom from every direction looking forward to the much anticipated return of Elvis. Great to see a strong number maybe becuase of Elvis or Fro Yos kick in the pants…either way great turnout
Whereforth art thou Captain D?!!
Apparently still looking for a Shakespeare TUTOR
- Since we could wait no longer we did a quick run around the track. Reconvened on the tennis court for warmups of:
Straight to the fun.
We got to initiate the new F3 deck of cards (Props to Sprocket for spearheading the Deck purchase and more importantly paying the taxes on the deck of cards!!!)
So YIC preshuffled the deck and dealt four piles.
- Pax picked a card from each pile. Total of 4.
- Rolled 3 dice added up the total
- Shazaam we did that number of each exercise.
- After the set of 4 we sprinted, lunged, shuffled etc to the other side of courts and back.
- We did about 6 sets of this while the Pax listened to Elvis music!!!
Finally to the rock Pile!!!
Pick out rock
Mosey to Wall
Overhead Press, Nose Busters, Rock LBP, Rock curls, more overheadpresses, Rock Step Ups, Incline merkins.
We switched rocks betwen exercises
Finally… Elvis Merkins
That is Elvis Rocks and Rolls in a nut shell
Colt led us out in prayer
PAX: Breaker, Samsonite, Tebow, Bullseye, Winchester, Rip, Klinger, Neo, Chitwood, McFly, Colt, Flying T, Fro Yo and Madbum