Seven Pax, took the Daily Red Pill (DRP) this morning. The alarms went off, we answered the call and got better because of it.
The Pax: Squirrel, CPT D, Flying Tomato, Josey, Scout, MadBum and Roadhouse
Warm Up: SSH, Side stretch and torso twist
The Thang: The Pax were instructed to grab a sandbag and line up in two groups, 20 yards apart
- Sandbag Get Up Left (keep bag on left shoulder).
* We all think we look like this….we don’t.
- Lunge Left (keep bag on left shoulder, lunge forward with left leg for all 20 reps).
- Push Press
- Front Squat
- Alternating Sandbag Shoulder Press
- Lunge Right (keep bag on right shoulder, lunge forward with right leg for all 20 reps).
- Sandbag Get Up Right (keep bag on right shoulder).
- Supermans – 60 second hold
BRUCE LEE, 30 ea.
- Heels to heaven
- Freddy Mercury
Bearcrawl your sandbag to the other groups AO
Repeato…well, almost. We ran out of time, so we ended with Get Overs (the fence) to put the sandbags back.
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Next Tuesday begins the Iron Pax Challenge. Sign up and join us! Next week will not count toward the challenge it’s to work out all the kinks.
PRAYER REQUESTS: Continued prayers for Anthony as he moans the loss of his wife Corda. Prayers for the students, teachers and parents figuring the next right step.
Roadhouse led us out in prayer.
And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.—John 3:19
No one wants to be judged. Yet how about self-condemnation—when we get judged by our actions? Gentlemen, when we love darkness, chaos, violence, disorder, and lawlessness and then celebrate it everywhere, you know we are loving darkness rather than the light. Don’t let the light get dimmer and dimmer; instead, be the light to the world even when it’s dark.
Do one act of good today and be the light—even if it’s a dim glimmer.