It was a beautiful crisp morning to get better. 13 of us did just that.
Yeti – Josey and Berry
Pax – Kirby, Napalm, Josey, Capt. D, Mad bum, Scout, Guinness , Flying Tomato, Neo, Chitwood, Samsonite, Special guest Mayhem
(Kirby 9 years old. You did an amazing job)
- Arm circles
- High knees
Mosey to Baseball field
Mode of transportation; Imperial walkers
- 1st Base – Merkins IC X10
- 2nd Base – Merkin jacks IC X10
- 3rd Base – Merkin wipers OYO X10
Mode of transportation; High Knees
- 1st Base – Outlaws IC X10
- 2nd Base – X’s & O’s OYO X20
- 3rd Base – LBC IC X20
Mode of transportation; Bear crawl
- 1st Base – Side straddle hops IC X20
- 2nd Base – Squats OYO X45
- 3rd Base to Home plate – Broad jump burpees
Mosey back to parking lot to circle up
Sally push up challenge via youtube video
It was at time time that I realized it was 0600, we had another 15 min left with no more planned exercises.
Lesson learned – Plan more exercises than you believe you will need. Then plan a few more.
Next portion was Pax choice exercises.
Prayer requests- Continue to remember Josey’s and Fro yo’s families. Be praying for a positive outcome for Flying Tomato’s daughter. Keep the Atlanta Braves in your prayers this next week.
Neo prayed us out.
I appreciate the opportunity to lead you in the gloom this morning. I continue to gain respect for those who lead the workouts. Building and leading a beatdown for a group of ironclad warriors is harder than it appears. I challenge anyone who has not or has not in awhile, to sign up to lead. It will develop you as a leader and give the Men who fill the calendar with their time, a break.
Below are two principles from the F3 team;
- We do not show up at F3 for ourselves. We show up for the man standing beside each of us.
- Workouts are to be led by men who participate in the workouts in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
Game 1 tonight on Fox 8pm
Atlanta Braves face the houston astros
How we got here
Lets go Bravos!!