19 strong men decided that attending my Q was a better idea than staying in bed. Maybe this was the motivation.
Whatever the reason, I was glad everyone showed up, and great to see some familiar faces we hadn’t seen in a while (mine included).
The Pax: Fragile, Wrangler, Scout, Dockers, Neo, Flying Tomato, McFly, Squirrel, Vault, Captain D, Rafiki, Baby Ruth, Uncle Jesse, Sparky, Fro Yo, Aruba, Chitwood, and Bowtie.
- Lap around the block
- 15 IC windmills
- 15 IC imperial walkers
- 10 IC arm circles and flapjack
- Mini-chesto OYO
- 10 LBDs
- 10 steps ups each leg OYO
- Indian run through Southern Pines
- Karaoke up Pennsylvania and Ashe
- To the playground for
- 25 4 count LBCs
- 25 4 count American Hammers
- 20 OYO WWII sit ups
- To the wall for two sets up wall sits
- Partner up and pick out a jump rope for:
- 100 squats
- 200 pair of lunges
- 10 burpees while partner jumped rope (x2)
- Back to the basketball court for some brief stretching
Before I close, 5 things I like about Captain D, in no particular order:
- He lets me be a jerk so he doesn’t have to be
- When he wants to say something that he knows he shouldn’t say, he lets me say it first (usually at a higher volume)
- He always allows for a polite pause to see if I want to add something that shouldn’t be said before continuing his conversation,
- He has never told me it is too early for an “f-bomb”, and
- He knows my love language is “words of F-irmation.”
- Special post event on Saturday – check GroupMe for details
- Beer pour on 10/4
- Bulleye’s wife
- Bourne’s knee
Flying Tomato prayed us out; with a lot of well meaning mumble chatter from Captain D.
I am out of town for the next two weeks boys, but keep posting. I have my eyes on you, and my finger hanging over this button:
Good work all!